The Law Reform Commission is a Body Corporate established by an Act of Parliament and its functions consist of the following:-
(i) To keep under review in a systematic way the Laws of Mauritius;
(ii) Make recommendations for the reforms and development of the Laws of Mauritius;
(iii) Advise the Attorney-General on ways in which the Law of Mauritius can be made as understandable and accessible as is practicable.
The Commission is organizing a competition for the design of its logo. Members of the public are invited to participate.
The Conditions for participation are as follows:-
- Each participant is entitled to one entry only.
- The Logo shall be on A4 paper size.
- The participant may use any four colours including black.
- The participant must submit one logo in colour , one in black and white and a soft copy.
- The participant should send his/her application in a sealed envelope addressed to the Secretary, Law Reform Commission, 4th Floor, Cerné House, Chaussée, Port Louis by 9th February 2007.
- The logo must also be forwarded at the following email address: email@example.com
- The decision of the jury will be final and no appeal lies against the decision.
- An award of Rs 5,000/- will be given to the best Logo designer.
- The Commission shall retain copyright of the selected logo.
The Winner of the Price Competition is Mr Rajvir LALL.